Celebrate National Picnic Month deliciously.
July is National Picnic Month. Naturally, the best way to celebrate is by planning a picnic with your loved ones. As no picnic is complete without delicious foods, whip up this perfect recipe for the occasion.
Chicken Avocado Roll-Ups
- 2 avocados, cubed
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 cup shredded chicken
- 1 bell peppers, seeds and cores removed, chopped
- ½ small red onion, chopped
- ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- 4 large flour tortillas
- In a medium bowl, combine avocado and lime juice and mash until only small chunks of avocado remain. Add chicken, bell pepper, red onion, Monterey Jack, cheddar, sour cream, and chives and stir until evenly combined.
- Spread a thin layer of the chicken avocado mixture onto a large tortilla, leaving a small border around the edges. Roll the tortilla up tightly, then cut off the edges and slice into 1-inch rolls. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
These avocado chicken wraps are a fresh and delicious addition to your summer picnic menu. Are you looking for assistance with your insurance this month? If so, then contact the experts at Steve Wilk Insurance. Check out our new office today at 310 S Main Street, Suite C, Lombard, IL 60148.